Setting up scale
Start by setting up your Epson T88vi ( see printer install ) After your printer has been set up
- plug the your scale in and connect the serial cable from the scale to the epson u220i
- After the serial cable has been plugged in, input the ip address from the printer into the address bar followed by webconfig. ( 198.162.xx.xxx/webconfig )
- Enter epson for both the username and password.
- After you have logged in go to the left hand side and select serial device
- Check to make sure the baudrate is set to 9,600
- Set stop bit to 1
- Set data bit to 7
- Set flow ctrl to none
- Set parity to even
- Press test
After test is hit com test will pull up
- If done correct there will be a message in the left hand box that says “ connected to epos device service interface (DSI) you can use serial
- Exit out of operating test tab
- Go to the top right of the page and hit apply and restart.
CAS PD-2 60 lb
The CAS scales are designed and produced under rigid quality control to deliver outstanding performance, reliability and long life. Below is a quick overview of the parts and functions of the scale. Download Link
Name and Functions
- The display indicates ZERO symbol, if weight is at ZERO.
- When the display is not zero though there is nothing on the platter, press the ZERO key.
- Turn on the power. The display shows 0.00 or 0.000. Make sure that ST(Stable) and ZERO lamps are On.
- Place an item on the platter. When the ST(Stable) lamp is 0n, read the weight.
- PD-II can interface with most ECRs by selecting TYPE 0 to TYPE 6.
ECR Type Selection
- Make sure that power is OFF. While pressing “#” key, turn on the power. “EcrSEt” is shown on the disply. And then current ECR type is shown on the display as “tYPE-2”.
- If you select ECR type 5, press the ” “ key until the display shows “tYPE-5”. (Refer to Table 1.)
- To save current ECR type, press the ZERO key