PAX S 300
What you will need
PAX S300 card reader
S300 connector cable
S300 power cable
- Remove the back on the PAX and connect the S300 connector cable
- Replace the back when done
- Connect the power cable to the connector cable
- Plug ethernet cable into the red end of the connector cable and plug the other end into an available port on the router or network switch.
Setting up the reader
- After powered on the press menu on the screen.
- Enter password and hit enter
- If you don’t know the password contact retailer.
- Press the down arrow
- Press communications
- Enter password followed by the green enter key
- Press down arrow and select lan parameters
- Select ip address
- Write down the IP address
- Press red cancel key until taken back to main menu.
- Go into Quantic pos and press the button in the top left corner
- Press hardware
- Select card readers
- Enter the ip address