How Pointy surfaces products
Where products can show up
Pointy helps products to surface on:
- The Pointy Page.
- The Business Profile on Google Maps and Search.
- Google Shopping.
- Google Images.
Features of the Pointy Page
- Individual product listings.
- Retailer profile to show store opening hours, address, etc.
- Ability to call the store and reserve a product.
- Stock status labels, including ‘In Stock’, ‘Unknown’ and ‘Out of Stock’.
- A social sharing option, to share individual products to social networks.
- The Pointy Page can be linked to from the retailer’s website as a live product catalog.
Business Profile on Google
Pointy allows you to display your products on your Business Profile on Google. Shoppers can easily browse your product offerings and identify your store as a preferred buying option.
- Products display on the SWIS module on the Business Profile. When clicked, it opens onto the local storefront to show more information such as if the product is in stock.
- Products can also display in the SWIS module in Google Search.
- Products can be shown with or without prices.
Local Inventory Ads
- Local Inventory Ads are only available to retailers with a physical store.
- Traditionally, any retailer with a physical store can set up LIA. However it is a time-consuming process that involves providing multiple inventory feeds to Google. With Pointy, a retailer only needs to set their budget and location from their retailer dashboard. They don’t have to create the campaigns or set bidding strategies.
- Intent-based: this means ads are only shown to people nearby who are actively searching for a product.
- Retailers can access easy-to-understand charts and data on how their ads are performing in their retailer dashboard.
Getting started with Pointy
Scan your products
Install Pointy and scan your products as you sell them, same as you do every other day.
Display products on Google
As you scan them, your products ara added to your Business Profile, no data entry needed.
Help shoppers find you
People nearby can see what you have to offer when they search for your business or the products you sell.
Easy to Setup and Easy to Learn
- Log into to your Quantic Backend Portal
- Enable the Pointy module and fill in the sign-up form
- Verify your email and finalize your Pointy page
- Quantic POS will automatically push your item and inventory information to Pointy
- Nearby shoppers will be able to see what you sell in store