How to refund an order
- Let us understand how to refund a transaction.
- Click on the left navigation tab , Click on , the next screen in front of you is the Order screen which displays My Orders, Open Orders and Closed Orders. Click on Closed Orders as shown below in the screenshots.
- Select the Ref. no which you want to refund by by tapping on the Ref #. Once you tap you will be able to see all the items added in the order and the order was paid in full as shown in the screenshot below. Click on Refund on the right hand side of the screen.
- Once you click on Refund, a new pop-up will appear asking you to select Partial Refund or Full Refund as shown below.
- In the above example, the order is fully refunded. Once the order is fully refunded it will show a pop-
up with the amount that is refunded. It will also print receipt copies for the merchant and the
customer. You also have the option to send the receipt via text or email.