In this example, we have assumed that the guest with order #91 has paid the due amount, gave you a tip, and left the restaurant. Now you have to add that tip into order #91. Let us see how we can do this.
- Refer to the screenshot, click the Left Navigation button.
- Click the Orders button on the left.
- Click the Closed Orders button at the bottom.
- Now tap on Order #91 (in your case, you should click the order number to which you want to apply the tip).
- Click the Tip button at the bottom navigation bar.
- Enter the tip amount that customer gave you under the Cash Tip field. In this example, we have assumed the guest gave you a $2 tip.
- Add it to the field and click the Apply button on the top right.
Once done, you can see the tip amount has been added to the check.